teamLab Future Park is an educational project based on the concept of "collaborative creativity, co-creation". It is an amusement park where you can enjoy the world creativity and freely with others.
- Jun 01 - Sep 13, 2022
- 10：00am - 9:00pm (Last admission at 8:00pm)
- June 30h / August 18th
No.236 North Wenhua Road, Huiji District, Zhengzhou, Henan Province
- Admission Fee
- Early-bird Ticket
Single Ticket: 78CNY
Double Tickets: 138CNY
Adult(only week days): 108CNY
Adult(all days): 128CNY
Parent-child packages（One Adult& One child): 168 CNY
- Directed by: Zhengzhou Huiji Municipal Administration of Culture, Tourism and Sports
Organizer: HENAN TIANHE INVESTMENT GROUP CO.,LTD
- Shanghai Alight Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- Special Sponsors
- MEIJING MALL
Line 2 HUANGHEYINGBINGUAN Station
75, 79, 196, B51, s156
About the Facility
In the shopping mall
In the shopping mall
In the shopping mall
Drink Vending Machine
- Notes on Admission
- There is a storage area at the entrance of the exhibition . Drinks, food, carts, pets, backpacks, cigarettes, lighters, tripods, selfie sticks and other auxiliary equipment are not allowed in the venue. Inflammable, explosive and hazardous goods ; T transportations of any age, including baby strollers, foldable bicycles, scooters, roller skate(excluding wheelchairs), etc.; Large cases and bags and other items exceeding the volume limit; Wireless remote control equipment and toys; Umbrella; And other items judged by the staff to be likely to affect the normal visit of others, disturb the order of the venue, or endanger the safety of the venue.
- The exhibition staff may assist in depositing some prohibited items;
- Please take valuables with you and keep them properly. The exhibitor is not responsible for the loss.
- As the exhibition site is crowded, it is recommended that the elderly, the unwell, and pregnant women enter the exhibition under the care of their family members and ensure their personal safety. If you feel unwell, please stop visiting immediately. The exhibitor reserves the right to refuse admission to persons who are obviously in ill-health; The exhibitor reserves the right to refuse admission to intoxicated or unaccompanied persons who are clearly in poor mental state.
- In case of a crowd gathering, the exhibitor has the right to take measures to limit the flow to ensure the quality of the exhibition. Please queue up for admission.
- No re-entry after exit.
- The exhibitor reserves the right to refuse admission or request departure of any visitors who violate the above notes.
- Children under 11 years old or 140cm should have tickets and be accompanied by an adult.
Notes on the Exhibition
- Exhibition opening time: 10:00-21:00 (admission stopped at 20:00)
- There is a storage area at the entrance of the exhibition.Drinks, food, carts, pets, backpacks and other items are not allowed in the venue. Electronic devices are allowed to take photos and videos in the exhibition, but flash, tripod and selfie stick auxiliary equipments are not allowed.
- It is dark inside of the venue.Please pay attention to the stairs and slopes when visiting the exhibition.
- It is forbidden to touch or use exhibition facilities without permission in the venue.
- Children under 11 years old or 140cm must be accompanied by an adult. Visitors with children are required to pay adequate attention to and take care of their children during all the exhibition time, and are responsible for their behavior and personal safety. Children are not allowed to be left alone in the venue, which is dark with many facilities. Please take care of your children to avoid accidents.
- As the exhibition site is crowded, it is recommended that the elderly, the unwell, and pregnant women enter the exhibition under the care of their family members and ensure their personal safety. If you feel unwell, please stop visiting immediately.
- In case of emergency, please obey the order and leave the exhibition site orderly according to the instructions and guidance of the on-site staff.