Members and Member Guests 10am–11am All Visitors 11am–5pm The Museum is CLOSED on the Following Holidays Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 24 Christmas, Sunday, December 25 New Year's Day, Sunday, January 1
teamLab Future Park is an educational project based on the concept of "collaborative creativity, co-creation". It is an amusement park where you can enjoy the world creativity and freely with others.
Informazioni sulla Sede
- 2022.9.22(Thu) - 2024.4.30(Tue)
Tassa di Ammissione
- Adults $10
Children, Seniors 65+, Teachers & Students with valid IDs $8
- Official Homepage
Effective March 28 2022, the Museum no longer requires proof of vaccination, negative COVID-19 tests, or temperature screenings. The use of make is strongly encouraged but not mandatory.
The Planetarium, MakerSPACE, and the Alice Ransom Dreyfuss Memorial Garden can accommodate visitors at full capacity.
THE DAY OF YOUR VISIT
1. Visitors may stay in the Museum until closing. There is no re-entry.
2. Visitors may enter the Museum via The Bamberger Entrance facing Washington Street, or the ramp beside it.
3. Vaccination cards are no longer required. The use of masks are strongly encouraged but mandatory.
4. Please have your digital or printed ticket ready to show to our Visitor Experience Assistant. You can find your digital ticket(s) in your confirmation email, your Eventbrite tickets page, or via your Eventbrite app. Membership cards and other applicable IDs will be verified upon entry.
5. All visitors must adhere to these guidelines at all times.